It's been a hard season juggling school and practice. She barely made it this far, but she did and has a 2nd place trophy to show for it all.
We came home to find Bekah like this:
Her doctor believes that she came into contact with something (possibly a chemical) that she is allergic to. The only thing I can think of is that she played on the football fields Saturday morning and they were possibly treated with something. So, I've been at home since Monday.
This morning Shelby sat at the kitchen table quizzing me about my November list which I had completely forgotten about. I made a list on November 1st of all the things I wanted to do this month. Well, tomorrow is the 15th, so I guess I should get started.
1. Thankful Tree: since our family has blended together we've been doing a thankful tree. This was our first one two years ago.
|She was so young...at look at that wallpaper (see #3).|
3. Paint the kitchen: This project has been in the works for months. Yesterday I was able to get most of it knocked out. There are still a few things to do before Thanksgiving and before I post the final pictures. Let's say the tacky wallpaper that you saw above is GONE!!!
4. Finish a Book: eeeh...it's mid-month...we will see if this happens.
5. Bake a scratch apple pie. I hope to do this with Shelby as well.
6. Bekah's Baby Book: I'm such a bad mom. The only entry in Bekah's baby book is the gifts from my baby shower. Her name and birth date isn't even listed. Since I'm 20 weeks along with Morgan, I think it's time to get Bekah's book done.
7. Pick my battles and lighten up: This should speak for itself.
I plan to write posts for most of these, so I have what...16 days left...we will see how it goes.