High Five Friday: My 5 Favorite Things from this Week:
1. I hit 30 weeks this week and my bump has blown-up! This has been the best pregnancy ever, but it's getting harder to bend over to pick up toys or even tie my shoes.
2. I love these two soooo much. Little sister is getting so big and so independent, but still loves holding daddy's hand.
3. I really hope these two are close growing up. Their 10 year difference is big, but their love is bigger.
4. Oh Shelby was so embarrassed that I posted this on Facebook, but I love this answer from her Sermon notes on Sunday.
5. It always amazes me that when I write something that I think no one will understand or care for I hear from so many on how great it was. My post yesterday was difficult, but I am glad I did it.
These things also happened this week:
|A little thrifting therapy! 7 sweaters for $33...to bad it will be in the 50 for two days then back up in the 70s...Texas Weather.|
|We have been experiencing the worst teething ever. I am so glad my friend Kelly reccomended these to me - they really do work!|
|I was supposed to clean out my pantry last Friday...this is as far as I got...pregnancy craving!|
|I spent Saturday morning with this little girl. She thought she was big sitting alone in a chair eating cheerios from a glass.|