One of my new blogging friends at Imperfectly Wonderful World posted these questions for everyone to answer, so I am such a follower and decided to join in. I am linking up with her today! Whant to see how others answered go visit Imperfectly Wonderful World, here
Getting to Know You 2011
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Pearls or diamonds?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Hmm…it was with
, so it was a cartoon, something mind…quick google search Shelby
…ah yea it was Mega Mind.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Non-Reality is Grey's Anatomy. Reality (oh so they say): All for the housewives, Biggest Loser, Sarah Palin’s
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Toast, cereal or muffins
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you like the least?
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Mindy Gledhill - Anchor
Listen to this and you will know why.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
A Mamma Soccer Van – Chevy Uplander
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Mean people – people who are evil – you know them…
12. Favorite item(s) of clothing?
JAG’s Big White Fluffy Socks that I snag from this drawer.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would you go?
To a cabin in the mountains with a fireplace and snow.
14. What color is your bathroom?
White on White…it needs color I am slowly adding in green. JAG’s is cream on cream with a white vanity – dang carpenters!
15. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
I do a lot of Target shopping so it is usually one of their brands.
16. Where would you retire?
Someplace with Fall and Spring along with Winter, but maybe not as much Summer as we have in Texas.
17. What was your most recent memorable birthday!
This past year (33) was good, but the big party was when I was 30.
18. Favorite sport to watch?
Ehhh…I guess hockey
19. Favorite saying?
Awesome. That is awesome…those are awesome…you are awesome – it’s even annoying to me.
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or night person?
22. Are you part of the problem or the solution?
Umm..depends on who you ask – I would hope to be the solution, but I seem to be the problem a lot of the time.
23. Do you have any pets?
24. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us?
Umm…We are working on it, but nothing new right now.
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
I so wanted to be a teacher.
26. How are you today?
I am good - little tired, but all is well.
27. What is your favorite candy?
Anything gummy: gummy bears, worms, gummy cherries or even the gummy coke bottles.
28. What is your favorite flower?
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
30. What are you listening to right now?
The dogs barking
31. Do you wish on stars? Not so much anymore
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
33. How is the weather right now?
It’s cold – in the 30s
34. What is your favorite soft drink?
35. What is your favorite restaurant?
Panera, Fuzzy’s Tacos, Italiani’s
36. Natural hair color?
38. Favorite day of the year?
September 13 – Shelby’s Birthday
39. What was your favorite toy as a child?
45. Last time you cried?
My hormones have been so out of wack that it probably was last week and I probably cried because I couldn’t decide what to do with a stack of papers in the office – yeap it is that bad.
46. What is under your bed?
Boxes of Summer Clothes
47. What is your favorite smell?
Anything foodie – especially Apple Pie
48. What are you afraid of losing?
My house and my family
49. Salty or sweet?
50. How many keys are on your key ring?
On this key ring, but I can’t find mine it is just one key (it’s the spare – mine are missing).
51. How many years at your current job?
Going on 6
52. Favorite day of the week?
53. What was the last thing you had to drink?
54. Ever go to camp?
Not since I was six
55. Favorite book?
A Woman After God’s Own Heart – I cannot say enough abut this series!